Today i will explain with screen shot how to install g++ compiler to Linux, g++ compiler is used for compile and run c++ program “.cpp Extension”.
In windows operating systems TurboC++ is used for C and C++ programing, it doesnot required any installation or any command simply click on the compile and run button for execution. but in the linux you must enter the perticuler commands to run and compile the file. In this article i will explain how to install g++(C++ programing) compiler.
When you install first time,Ubuntu,Linux or fedora GCC or G++ compiler doesn’t installed, you have to install manually, in this topic i will explain how to install G++ compiler to Linux step by step with a screen shot.
1. first confirm your system is connected to Internet. This process must require Internet for once, you fully install the g++ compiler.
* Open the terminal
black window is open now,
2. Simply type g++ and click enter, it will tell you g++ compiler doesn’t install till now, install g++ compiler before compiling.
3. it will shows the suggestion for installation, you will type “sudo apt g++ install” and click enter and it asks your system password once you enter correct password click enter
4. Your installation process is now started. after few second you will type “Y” and click enter, now g++ compiler is downloading.
5. now wait for 5 minute, after 5 or 10 minute your compiler is ready to use.
if you face any problem, or any issue in this post, or you can’t understand any thing please comment in the comment section.